Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Anyone have one single post that lists every spa in NY that offers male masseurs?

I presume you mean gay or gay- friendly masseurs?! There are many spas geared toward the straight crowd that have masseurs. The ladies like their masseurs too. :cool:

On your list add: Yu-Ping, Hush, Paradise, The One, and Living Fresh.

Newbie, here. Live in HK and thinking of trying out Hero Spa. Can anyone recommend someone there who they really enjoyed?

I second Tarte Gogo who is one of our esteemed Forum members. Jimmy will offer you a wonderfully tantalizing message. Make an appointment with him so you can be sure to get him. Let him know from the get go that you like a sensual message. Then get naked, mount the message table and enjoy the ride. Let us know how it goes.

Make an appointment with him so you can be sure to get him.

This is the “key point” to get Jimmy. Best to get his direct number from someone here. I made two appointments to see him through the main number and both times “oh Jimmy is not available”. He’s apparently the best there and the others know it.

Yes

He at hero now

Really? This is BIG news from the BIGMAN on the male message front. Jimmy & Jerry will be quite the duo. I've not had the opportunity to try Jerry as yet but have wanted to since he has received high praise on the forum. He would have been the only reason for a return visit to East Men Spa. I had a bad experience there and vowed not to return and the location doesn't work for me anyway. BIGMAN - if you are a masseur at Hero, who shall we ask for if we want you? I'm sure you must include some emojis as part of your message.

Oh my my my . I saw the masseurs list at hero spa reception every day over seven masseurs . ON one in mahattan . So Many chooose . Others only 2-3 . . When I went to Hell’s Kitchen bars drinks . Easy got relax my body . Hell,s kitchen hot gay area. The broadway show center too . A lot of fun place in Hell’s Kitchen . :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:D:D:eek::D:eek::D:D:D:D:eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D:D:D Love hell,s kitchen So convenience . The bar . The restaurant .the show .the hero :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

https://nymassageaddict283494918.files.wordpress.com/2018/09/state-of-spas.pdf

Results here.

If you don't have the patience to read, in short, Utopia is the clear and away winner. Babylon gets props, 27 Men's Spa seems to be a spa on the rise.

Enjoy.

What a great summary. Your graphical analysis sent my engineering mind into overdrive!! Lol. Bravo!!

Really? This is BIG news from the BIGMAN on the male message front. Jimmy & Jerry will be quite the duo. I've not had the opportunity to try Jerry as yet but have wanted to since he has received high praise on the forum. He would have been the only reason for a return visit to East Men Spa. I had a bad experience there and vowed not to return and the location doesn't work for me anyway. BIGMAN - if you are a masseur at Hero, who shall we ask for if we want you? I'm sure you must include some emojis as part of your message.

I thing bigman could be confusing Jerry with Terry.

I just had Terry at hero today. Very nice.

Edited by Tarte Gogo