Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Any recent experiences at Living Fresh? I work in the area so thinking of dropping by. Any non Asian options or muscular Asians? Can PM me details of experiences too.

I’ve been to East and have had two different people. Jerry and someone else. Both were okay. One was a little rough at the end and it kind of hurt lol. Pulled back a little too much :p

Oh, also can you shower at any of these places before massage? I like to be fresh before especially if I’m going in the middle of day on hot days like today.

Hello there. I too work in the area around Living Fresh and have been there multiple times. The non-Asian guys I remember there and would recommend are Frankie (more of a "chelsea queen" type - and i say that with respect) and then Vlad who is eastern european/slavic, slender but well built, I think. And yes, you can shower before or after your massage - every room i've been in has its own shower.

Edited by mystery_man

Hello there. I too work in the area around Living Fresh and have been there multiple times. The non-Asian guys I remember there and would recommend are Frankie (more of a "chelsea queen" type - and i say that with respect) and then Vlad who is eastern european/slavic, slender but well built, i think. And yes, you can shower before in after your massage - every room i've been in there has its own shower.

Had asain man There . Name is Allen & jerry

Went to 27 Spa. Had Yura. Tall lean guy and very cute I thought. Couldn't tell where he was from. There was a gorgeous latino guy working the front desk but he didn't have his name tag on. Who is he?? Damn...Anyway, didn't love the body scrub. The table is uncomfortable and I'm a little too tall for it and the scrub itself was a little rough. I got home and had some of the scrub stuck in some crevices so didn't do a good job cleaning it all off. Massage was eh. They have spruced up the space since I've been though and the price is good.

Edited by jmkblnd1

Guest fm0322

I went by this spa yesterday with the thought of checking it out. From the outside I thought it was a little sketchy. I assume the inside is better?

Made a second trip to Super Men today, and had another massage by Troy. Very friendly, and very good technically. I enjoyed it.

As a bonus, he is easy on the eyes, and I was just a walk - in, but they were able to accommodate me.

Both times there was an in-room shower, which was handy today as I arrived a sweaty, self-conscious mess.

Just curious, at these spas is the masseur massaging you nude or fully clothed? I’m assuming fully clothed... never been and thinking of checking one out.

Hi Paulvanl - you owe it to yourself to try it out. You must get some guidance from our forum members to insure a good experience. At some spas, they may be willing to message nude, if not for the full message then maybe for the grand finale. In some cases, you may have to visit the same masseur more than once in order to build a rapport and for them to trust you and get comfortable before shedding their clothes.

Anyone have one single post that lists every spa in NY that offers male masseurs?

I was going through my head and have the following list (in no particular order):

Utopia

Green House

27 Spa

M Star

Wmen

Morning Dew (Perry St)

Why Not

Yeah Man

Babylon

East Men’s Spa

Super Men’s

Hero Men’s Spa

Bodyworks (10th ave)

HK Spa (9th ave)

Manta

Hey Man

Successful Men’s Spa (Christopher St)

I’m sure I’m missing some. Anyone fill in?

Edited by NYMassageAddict

Anyone have one single post that lists every spa in NY that offers male masseurs?

I was going through my head and have the following list (in no particular order):

Utopia

Green House

27 Spa

M Star

Wmen

Morning Dew (Perry St)

Why Not

Yeah Man

Babylon

East Men’s Spa

Super Men’s

Hero Men’s Spa

Bodyworks (10th ave)

HK Spa (9th ave)

Manta

Hey Man

Successful Men’s Spa (Christopher St)

I’m sure I’m missing some. Anyone fill in?

Chelsea Men's Spa.