Holy Macaroni!! It's getting Haute in har!

Guest andrewd
This topic is 5581 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest andrewd

Haven't been around here very long, so does anybody know what the record is for a topic to achieve 'licking flame' status? I don't mean to fan the flames ;) but man that 'other' topic got there real quick like! Like in just over 24 hours I think?

Enquiring minds want ta know ya' all!

As evidenced by me... no meds, ariadne but ah, the beer;

Quit using bad grammar, Andra Dee ... (as in... "Look at me, I am Andra Dee... lousy with virility.... I'll cum across... sexy, I'll be the boss... much love, I'm Andra Dee! )... ya'll is reserved for us poor stupid Southerners ( and that is in the Bible, dammit).. who ain't as refined as you up scale California boys.

You are right, though. That other thread has people sweating like a #### in.....uh... well.... here. And I mean that most affectionately as I have a certain fondness for all of YA'LL out there, and I do mean, ALL.

Well, except some of you.

Fran in Oklahoma

Guest andrewd

Oh Fran! God love ya! You warm the cockles of my hardon, I mean my heart. But cum to think of it, my hardon has heart. Who wood ah thunk it? Gonna catch hell for that! ;)

And doncha know Frannie, I ain't no refined Cali kid...Remember that hole Shit Chat thang awhile back? Yeah, they frown upon that sorta thang in finishing stool, I mean, school. I was promptly kicked to curb and wound up in the gutter wit ya' all!

Damn! Where's that bottle opener when you need it? Oh, wait, hold still baby, I wanna try sumpin....

Guest andrewd

Wait a dang minute! I may be a little slow on da pick up. Is ya intimatin' dat the Dragon & Andra Dee be havin' private fireside chats with & unto themselves? Oh, no ya' all ditn't....iss on!

Guest zipperzone

>

>Such tends to happen in short order when some people go off

>their meds for a while. Or there's a fresh case of beer/wine

>on hand.

It has also been known to happen when we're as bored as shit.

Archived