Huge bodybuilder

DickAndDash

• 7 months later...
10 minutes ago, BaronArtz said:

There used to be a website called 'muscle service forum' or something like that, where bodybuilders and their admirers were discussed.  The forums on this site gradually faded away and I have not visited in many years.  It may be worth looking up if you are into it.

“MuscleServiceStation” I think it was. The forums discussed bodybuilders, which were up for meetings, what limitations, who were fully interactive, etc.. I believe you could contact some of them on there too. If I recall correct, you needed the forum moderator’s permission to create a profile to post, and I remember something about the moderator just walking away so no new members in years.🤷🏼‍♂️ But I haven’t tried the forums there in years either, maybe things have changed. 

Here’s a link to the main site, with the forums available from the menu:

https://www.muscleservice.com/

If you get access, do report back and let us know, @DickAndDash 👍🏻

Cheers,
BBD 

here's a current link to the MuscleServiceStation.... https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/muscleforums/    .....I occasionally look in......

the popular original forum owner, Ace Bannon, mysteriously left the forum a few years ago and the site floundered....as said above, no new members were approved for years and the site eventually drifted to yuku and then this tapatalk place......Ace is now back and posts as seemingly a regular member, but doesn't moderate, apparently......yes, the entire forum is now very much a tiny shadow of its former self and little happens except picture posting, random questions, and occasional "what happened to this site?" inquiries.....you may be able to register thru the tapatalk link in the homepage......yeah, it used to be quite a place several years ago.....