Drag Queen on AC 360?

Guest ncm2169
This topic is 5593 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Beside's Lowering a Drag in a Slipper on New Year's, which has always been a Novel idea, unless she starts to fall out drunk! LOL

Key West also has the Oldest Drag Queens in the U.S.A. These Girls are way beyond Social Security and can be found at Bourbon Street every Fri & Sat, They do manage to find a Younger Girl for the Slipper though! ;-)

This usually does make a 60 Second Spot on some News Shows.

IMHO. Kathy Griffin & A.C. do not exactly make a very good Comedy Team whatsoever! He really Sucks as a Straight man to her so so Funny Schtick! So hopefully he Sucks better as a Gay Guy. ;-)

Someone in the Crowd did yell up "You Suck" to Griffin. I don't think she takes as good as she gives, even though apparently she is a Don Rickles replacement! Personally I never cared for her "My Gays" References.;-)

I remember a few years ago when I was in Key West, they had a show at that bar (Bourbon Street), where a younger drag queen stripped butt-ass naked at the end of the show and all the straight people were taking pictures with her wearing nothing but a wig and a smile.

- Jason Carter - Dallas, TX

- jasoncarter53@hotmail.com

- (972) 365-0120

Guest zipperzone

>IMHO. Kathy Griffin & A.C. do not exactly make a very good

>Comedy Team whatsoever! He really Sucks as a Straight man to

>her so so Funny Schtick! So hopefully he Sucks better as a Gay

>Guy. ;-)

>

>Someone in the Crowd did yell up "You Suck" to

>Griffin. I don't think she takes as good as she gives, even

>though apparently she is a Don Rickles replacement! Personally

>I never cared for her "My Gays" References.;-)

I have never found KG to be the least bit funny - but then again, I don't get Rickles either.

I think AC was stupid to agree to do the show with her.

"Bourbon Street" being located on a Duval Corner is perfect for the Drag Performers to hang outside the Bar and Drum up some Biz with Passing Tourists etc by just about standing in the Middle of the Street on a Fri-Sat Nite. LOL

Acqua Dance Bar gets a slightly Younger Drag Click. They used to have a Drag at the Door that made Ru Paul look like a Midget!

La- Te -Da still has a couple of the "Pro Impersonators" as opposed to the Low Rent Girls down the block. ;-)

zip..This I believe is the Second Year with this Duo Gig.. and they have No Chemistry whatsoever! IMHO of course.

K.G. looks like she once again just had a Face-Over and she's definitely going to follow in the Footsteps of Joan Rivers! BUT I do believe J.R. was a lot OLDER when she started her Reconstruction?

;-)

In this ever changing World I doubt A.C. will ever have the Career of Walter Crokite! Strive as he may, then again he'll never need the Money either! ;-)

Guest ncm2169

< I don't get Rickles either

When did you start watching Rickles? When he first came on the scene 40 plus years ago, I thought he was funnier than hell. In recent years I find him boring, like he used up his schtick. x(

Archived