WillRP - Chicago

hairyfratdude11

• 1 year later...

100% reccomend this guy. Good massage , professionaly trained. Charming yet quite personality. Not saying he can't have a good conversation cuz he can. I've seen him twice now and he is now on my regulars list. Would say conversation was a bit better/easier for us for my second visit.  BTW he has a really NICE package.  He's also very reasonably priced and yes you do leave happy 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Among the best tests of the quality and professionalism of an MT is how he handles the second session after a very good first session.  Does he stay as committed and focused throughout the second session now that he knows you have returned to his table?  Does he just repeat the same routine as the first time, or does he incorporate new and different techniques for what you need that day?  Does he short you on time, give you the full amount or perhaps even exceed it?  Is there increasing familiarity and responses to your preferences as you get to know each other better?  Tough tests to pass, but many of us look at these as indications of real quality.

Happy to report that WillRP was even better the second time for all of these reasons during a session this week.  I now agree with others that he is a keeper, along with being a good guy at a price point that remains realistic.

8 hours ago, Nwing said:

Among the best tests of the quality and professionalism of an MT is how he handles the second session after a very good first session.  Does he stay as committed and focused throughout the second session now that he knows you have returned to his table?  Does he just repeat the same routine as the first time, or does he incorporate new and different techniques for what you need that day?  Does he short you on time, give you the full amount or perhaps even exceed it?  Is there increasing familiarity and responses to your preferences as you get to know each other better?  Tough tests to pass, but many of us look at these as indications of real quality.

Happy to report that WillRP was even better the second time for all of these reasons during a session this week.  I now agree with others that he is a keeper, along with being a good guy at a price point that remains realistic.

Ditto. My first time was great, but my 2nd time was really really great.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...