Xavier Zane

StLouisOct

https://rent.men/XavierZane  I’ve been waiting impatiently for this guy to come to my city. He’s arriving next month. Communications were great, but he was up front saying that he doesn’t like to kiss much (he neglected to delete that on his “likes”). That’s a deal breaker for me so we amicably agreed not to meet.  I’m sooo disappointed 😢... but my “entertainment” budget is intact.

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I met with him twice while he was in san Francisco.  He was truly amazing, very nice, polite, and professional.  I also love kissing and when he showed up I just went in for it. He allowed it and I asked him after about the kissing thing and he said it was all about feeling confortable and possibly attracted to the client to allow kissing.  so sadly, it is kind of up to him to decide if he wants to kiss or not.  He is def a great kisser, top, and bottom.  I will see him again.

• 5 months later...

I just had an incredible experience with him in Orlando. He’s definitely no bait and switch as there was plenty of kissing and he performed exactly the role I wanted him to when I inquired. His energy is confident, sensual, passionate and calm. Literally all of my favorite things.  He’s super sweet, gifted, and great at what he does. When we were done, he excused himself to the shower. What he was doing caught my attention through the corner of my eye and I inquired. He told me what he was doing and asked if I wanted to watch. I was completely in at this point and mesmerized. This kid is full of surprises and you won’t be disappointed. Every part, inside and out, is silky and beautiful.  Proceed with enthusiasm.