3 Idiots--great Bollywood movie

This topic is 864 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On the recommendation of a friend, "Chris" and I watched the Bollywood movie 3 Idiots, and we both loved it. It has 100% fresh on Rotten Tomatoes, and is one of the most successful movies of all time (which most Americans have never heard of). It has a few fun musical numbers, and the main star, Aamir Khan, was, at the age when it was filmed (2009), very easy on the eyes. In looking him up, I found out he's one of the most successful actors of all time--never even knew that. 

Or, if you don't want to watch it on YouTube and don't need subtitles:

Edited by Unicorn

• 1 month later...
On 10/26/2021 at 11:29 AM, Unicorn said:

On the recommendation of a friend, "Chris" and I watched the Bollywood movie 3 Idiots, and we both loved it. It has 100% fresh on Rotten Tomatoes, and is one of the most successful movies of all time (which most Americans have never heard of). It has a few fun musical numbers, and the main star, Aamir Khan, was, at the age when it was filmed (2009), very easy on the eyes. In looking him up, I found out he's one of the most successful actors of all time--never even knew that. 

Or, if you don't want to watch it on YouTube and don't need subtitles:

Oh… Aamir Khan from Lagaan~ Handsome, sexy, charm the pants off you guy~ How is it possible for your heart not to smile when watching him…