411 on Zander (f/k/a Trevor) from Dallas coming to NYC

dutchal

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/7/2022 at 4:21 PM, Steveocean456 said:

Not sure what his rate is now but I’ve gone to him a couple of times (pre-Covid) here in south Florida. Each times for massage but turned very interactive. No upcharge :)

He looks exactly like his pictures. Very sweet guy, built all over and generous 

I decided to see him while he was visiting and had the same experience. He is worth checking out for sure. 

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Things were slow at work so I opened up RentMasseur to see who might be nearby. Zan was only a mile away so I shot him a text. He responded quickly and within 75 minutes I was at his door. Zan greeted me with a warm hug, welcomed me to the space and asked if I had any target or problem areas. We both stripped and got started. Since he was traveling, massage was on a firm platform bed with a face-pillow attachment. The pressure was fairly deep, which was just what I needed. It felt great! Zan was able to find those knotted areas in my back and made sure to spend extra time working them out. Within 20 minutes, I asked if we could extend our 60 minute session to 90 minutes. He happily obliged and even went a little longer. Zan’s body is also amazing. 💪😍 His entire torso is nicely muscled and representative of his photos in the ad. So like others have said, Zan is one of the good ones. Great massage, a welcoming environment and one of the nicest hunks you’ll ever meet. I’ll book him again next time our paths cross. 

I had a 4-handed massage or two from him and one of my favorite providers several years ago when he was starting out (he was my provider's apprentice).

I remember that he was OK -- think I was a "beta test" and wasn't charged a full rate since he was learning. He was definitely well-built then (and young!) but has put on about 20-30 pounds of muscle since. He was soft-spoken and a little reserved, but maybe because he was just starting out. The interactive part was definitely fun.