411 please for BigHungBro in L.A.

Milo Farnsworth
This topic is 955 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Picture #4 belongs to a Syrian guy living in Berlin at the moment. The 5-star reviews from several long-standing RM clients could indicate that he's a look-a-like. Hopefully the dick is real, but the leg tattoo in picture #3, does not appear in the other dick pics. Finally, the cum-shot video (#2) shows a completely different person (a Caucasian twink). If we thrown PNP into the mix, at this point I'm not sure what to think.

spacer.png

Edited by lonely_john

3 hours ago, lonely_john said:

Picture #4 belongs to a Syrian guy living in Berlin at the moment. The 5-star reviews from several long-standing RM clients could indicate that he's a look-a-like. Hopefully the dick is real, but the leg tattoo in picture #3, does not appear in the other dick pics. Finally, the cum-shot video (#2) shows a completely different person (a Caucasian twink). If we thrown PNP into the mix, at this point I'm not sure what to think.

spacer.png

Thank you this.  He did ask for a deposit upfront, which gave me pause.  I learned a long time ago to NEVER, EVER, EVER pay upfront and that includes a deposit.
Alas . .