411 on Danthe_M visiting DC soon

marylander1940

• marylander1940 changed the title to 411 on Danthe_M visiting DC soon
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Bump? 
Did anyone take a plunge? He’s visiting Philadelphia and it would be nice not to have to travel to NYC. 
As noted above concerned about the PNP

Never mind, it looks like COVID inflation has hit again — now charging $300/1 hour and $600/2 hours on rentmasseur 

That definitely cooled, rather froze, any interest 

Edited by Luvfurrytops
Additional information

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I didn’t have a massage session because I’m small and didn’t want him to break me, but I did have a wonderful time with him.  We took lots of pics because the lighting in the room was exceptional.  I saw that he posted a few 😈.  Definitely more muscular in person than in his pics.  Some language barriers can cause some minor confusion, but it didn’t matter.  He wants to get better at speaking English which I found endearing.  Definitely will hire again.

2 hours ago, PrinceRN said:

I didn’t have a massage session because I’m small and didn’t want him to break me, but I did have a wonderful time with him.  We took lots of pics because the lighting in the room was exceptional.  I saw that he posted a few 😈.  Definitely more muscular in person than in his pics.  Some language barriers can cause some minor confusion, but it didn’t matter.  He wants to get better at speaking English which I found endearing.  Definitely will hire again.

Thanks 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...