College Football

CatDaddy
This topic is 902 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It's turning out to be an interesting year.  Alabama and Oklahoma look beatable.  While on the other hand, Clemson and Ohio State already have losses and will likely see more.  Notre Dame could get knocked off by Cincy.  Arkansas looks good as does Georgia and Oregon (and don't forget Ole Miss).  Fellas, pour yourself a cold drink, sit back, and enjoy the change of seasons.

• 2 weeks later...

Agree.  There seems to be more parity this year than in years past.  I guess with so many 5th and 6th year seniors some teams were bound to break through.  I don’t see anyone making it out of the Big Ten, ACC, or PAC 12 undefeated so Cincinnati has a chance.  At this point I’m only comfortable picking Bama and Georgia for the playoffs.  Maybe this is the year Michigan beats Ohio State?

On 9/26/2021 at 7:23 AM, CatDaddy said:

It's turning out to be an interesting year.  Alabama and Oklahoma look beatable.  While on the other hand, Clemson and Ohio State already have losses and will likely see more.  Notre Dame could get knocked off by Cincy.  Arkansas looks good as does Georgia and Oregon (and don't forget Ole Miss).  Fellas, pour yourself a cold drink, sit back, and enjoy the change of seasons.

Oklahoma definitely looks beatable today.  Texas is really rolling over the Sooners in the 1st half.

But no!

Heartbreak for the Longhorns.

Edited by OCClient
Sooners catch fire.