Bostons Best?

lvp27
This topic is 753 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Try ladyboy massage in Newtown, ask for "Thai" m4m only, else you get a Lady or a ladyboy. They require payment upfront. Tips are requested during massage (which I hate) usual ending, but don't be surprised by their negotiation tactics. My "Thai" experience was excellent, I did tell him upfront what I expected, and he performed almost to perfection.

2 hours ago, ROBENYC said:

Try ladyboy massage in Newtown, ask for "Thai" m4m only, else you get a Lady or a ladyboy. They require payment upfront. Tips are requested during massage (which I hate) usual ending, but don't be surprised by their negotiation tactics. My "Thai" experience was excellent, I did tell him upfront what I expected, and he performed almost to perfection.

I tried to look up Ladyboy Massage (if you mean that's the name of the actual business) and didn't find that......any help you can offer?....thanks

• 1 month later...