Seeing a MT on Grindr

hairyfratdude11
This topic is 911 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I got a massage from a great guy who was strictly therapeutic. About a year later I saw him on Grindr and he offered/ended up giving me a BJ. He is actively advertising his massage services, but I didn’t bring up that he’s massaged me before when I saw him. I’d love to approach him again and ask for mutual nude/touch massage since he clearly is open to more. How do you think I should approach? Or should I not and let it be? Appreciate the advice here. 

Yeah I would bring it up. He liked you enough to hook up with you for free on grinder so I don't see why he wouldn't be down for what you are looking for. Maybe he only advertises and offers a therapeutic massage to stay out of any legal trouble but having already met you before he'll be ok with it.

• 1 month later...

I'd reach out via Grindr and say "hey, see that you've got a massage ad.  How would you feel about a paid session for massage with some fun mixed in...".  That way you're inserting the massage into his sex life, not sex into his professional side.