Ann-Margret & New Trier?

Guest ncm2169
This topic is 5629 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest ncm2169

As I recall, and according to several of my friends who claimed to have attend High School with her, the beautiful and talented Swedish-born actress, Ann-Margret, matriculated at the famed New Trier High School in northern Chicago in the late '50's and early '60's when she lived in Wilmette with her parents. (New Trier was renowned for being ... umm ... well, a famous high school). }( It was widely rumored at the time that Ms. Margret happily greeted her new friends, in particular those new male friends, in ways not speakable publicly at the time. }( }(

My most recent recollection of her current situation is that, while she still acts, she is the primary care provider for her husband, Roger Smith who suffers from -- is it ALS?

Does anyone have any more current info about her?

P.S. Grumpy Old Men - Ann-Margret - Burgess Meredith - PRICELESS!!}( }(

It was widely rumored at the time

>that Ms. Margret happily greeted her new friends, in

>particular those new male friends, in ways not speakable

>publicly at the time. }( }(

>

At the wrap party for the film version of "Bye Bye Birdie," in which Ann-Marget made her debut, everyone was toasting everyone else. A drunken Maureen Stapleton reportedy stood up and said, "I'd like to propose a toast to myself, the only one on the set who hasn' t fucked Ann-Margret."

"I'd say that's a bit of an extreme reaction, now wouldn't you?" -- N.F. Bates

Lankypeters

Even more interesting are the large numbers of famous actors who went on to the dramatic arts program at Northwestern University in neighboring Evanston. Recently, Kimberley(Mrs. Brad Paisley)Williams.

Archived