Every so often there is a Modicum of Poet Justice in the World

Guest Wetnwildbear

This topic is 5054 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Wetnwildbear

Now Hear This: Ann Coulter's Jaw Wired Shut

By Brandon Barker

Nov 25th 2008 11:40AM

Filed Under:eGaffes, Humor, Media

For the next few weeks, fans of Ann Coulter--anyone?--will have to rely on Lindsay Lohan to provide insensitive, backward-thinking sound bites.

Because of a nasty fall last month, says the New York Post's Page Six, the 46-year-old will have her jaw wired shut.

News is scant at the moment, but Page Six writes, "WE HEAR...THAT although we didn't think it would be possible to silence Ann Coulter, the leggy reaction- ary broke her jaw and the mouth that roared has been wired shut..."

Enjoy the silence while you can. She'll be back in a few weeks to record the audio for her latest book, The New Ann Coulter.

Now Hear This: Ann Coulter's Jaw Wired Shut

By Brandon Barker

Nov 25th 2008 11:40AM

"For the next few weeks, fans of Ann Coulter--anyone?--will have to rely on Lindsay Lohan to provide insensitive, backward-thinking sound bites.

Because of a nasty fall last month, says the New York Post's Page Six, the 46-year-old will have her jaw wired shut.

News is scant at the moment, but Page Six writes, "WE HEAR...THAT although we didn't think it would be possible to silence Ann Coulter, the leggy reaction- ary broke her jaw and the mouth that roared has been wired shut..."

Enjoy the silence while you can. She'll be back in a few weeks to record the audio for her latest book, The New Ann Coulter."

http://news.aol.com/political-machine/2008/11/25/hear-this-ann-coulters-jaw-wired-shut/?icid=200100397x1214123968x1200844425

46? Yeah,and so is my Aunt Franny's Fanny! 46! Talk about the BIG LIE!

}( }( }( }( }( }( }( }( }( }( }( }( }( }( }( }( }( }( }( }( }( }(

Guest zipperzone

>Now if Sarah Palin would only come down with chronic

>laryngitis and a case of the clap.

And her husband to be found in a gay relationship while the future son-in-law turns out to be a cross-dresser

Guest zipperzone

>

>

>IC!!!!!! You are Correct Sir!

>

>But everyone got the message anyway.

I know they did - so did I - but it is just my week to nit-pick :-)

I love it when you call me "Sir" :-)