Mr.Big(NYC)

Terpmaniac
This topic is 973 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

4 hours ago, Harryinny said:

Again, one that shows hard cock, cum and ass in his private ones...kind of conflicts with "I am a Certified Masseur, one of a kind....You should know that I have finished WatPo Thai Traditional Medical and Massage School."

(Please read in the sarcastic tone intended.  😉)

What?  Certified massage therapists are celibate?  

7 hours ago, Harryinny said:

Again, one that shows hard cock, cum and ass in his private ones...kind of conflicts with "I am a Certified Masseur, one of a kind....You should know that I have finished WatPo Thai Traditional Medical and Massage School."

Actually, based on that, sounds like the unicorn so many of us are always seeking. 

Edited by RubMyThighs

He IS a nice guy and interactive, very handsome but gained some weight since last photos. He does massage on a bed. I'll rate 2,5 out of 5. Mediocre massage with cheap lotion, which he just rubbed in me. HE was half-selfmade. He just was around and "talking dirty". At the end he asked for what I do for a living and said that he's looking for a "husband". Not worth the money.

2 hours ago, Rand said:

He IS a nice guy and interactive, very handsome but gained some weight since last photos. He does massage on a bed. I'll rate 2,5 out of 5. Mediocre massage with cheap lotion, which he just rubbed in me. HE was half-selfmade. He just was around and "talking dirty". At the end he asked for what I do for a living and said that he's looking for a "husband". Not worth the money.

As masseur or spouse?  😉