Dc thumbtack providers off the grid

jbro

14 hours ago, jbro said:

Hey guys

has anyone met with any of the male providers off thumbtack in the dc area?  Looks like some talented masseurs but would love to know if anyone on here has first hand experience?

Not clear on what you are looking for.  I suspect you are barking up the wrong tree...

spacer.png

On 9/10/2021 at 12:51 PM, KeepItReal said:

Not clear on what you are looking for.  I suspect you are barking up the wrong tree...

On 9/9/2021 at 10:08 PM, jbro said:

Hey guys

has anyone met with any of the male providers off thumbtack in the dc area?  Looks like some talented masseurs but would love to know if anyone on here has first hand experience?

I don't think that he is barking up the wrong tree. There are several guys on Thumbtack in the DMV that I have seen advertise on other M4M Massage venues and I have had sessions with them.

320.jpeg
320.jpeg

Edited by niceandthick

30 minutes ago, niceandthick said:

I don't think that he is barking up the wrong tree. There are several guys on Thumbtack in the DMV that I have seen advertise on other M4M Massage venues and I have had sessions with them.

320.jpeg
320.jpeg

is the "pregnancy massage" code for erotic massage in thumbtack? lol, coz I'd want that - and the masseur to sure hell try to get me pregnant.

for a second there I thought the guy in the picture of Best Massage Baltimore would be the guy giving the massage...but the instagram link showed me somebody different. oh well.

I typically just go to thumbtack to get stuff assembled or things thrown out, but if I want happy beginnings, middles or endings in my massages, probably won't be the first place I'd go to.

13 hours ago, JoeMendoza said:

for a second there I thought the guy in the picture of Best Massage Baltimore would be the guy giving the massage...but the instagram link showed me somebody different. oh well.

Perhaps he linked the wrong Instagram link, but I’m pretty sure this is him also advertised on Rentmasseur:

https://rentmasseur.com/MasseurIan

15 hours ago, niceandthick said:

320.jpeg
320.jpeg

You get my question I think :)

• 2 months later...

I have had two appointments with MasseurIan. He is very, very good and professional. Despite where he may advertise, he strictly offers therapeutic and legitimate massage therapy. He does not do erotic massage. I highly recommend him because he is an excellent therapist and offers good value for the money.

19 hours ago, DC20009 said:

I have had two appointments with MasseurIan. He is very, very good and professional. Despite where he may advertise, he strictly offers therapeutic and legitimate massage therapy. He does not do erotic massage. I highly recommend him because he is an excellent therapist and offers good value for the money.

Does he massages glutes, abductors, etc. ? Some masseurs stay away from those muscles. 

I booked two sessions with Ian. The first session was about 4 years or so go, and he massaged in nude but did not allow touching. It was f****** hot but very distracting since you could not touch. He no longer offers nude massages. 

@7829V he massages those regions a bit more than other straight masseurs would but does not really dig in those regions. As dc20009 says, Ian is a professional with pretty good kneading skills. For me, I require extra-deep kneading and I rank Ian 7 out of 10 for his kneading skills. Having said that, I probably will not be hiring him again anytime soon. 

Edited by dctraveler

On 12/13/2021 at 7:40 PM, dctraveler said:

I booked two sessions with Ian. The first session was about 4 years or so go, and he massaged in nude but did not allow touching. It was f****** hot but very distracting since you could not touch. He no longer offers nude massages. 

@7829V he massages those regions a bit more than other straight masseurs would but does not really dig in those regions. As dc20009 says, Ian is a professional with pretty good kneading skills. For me, I require extra-deep kneading and I rank Ian 7 out of 10 for his kneading skills. Having said that, I probably will not be hiring him again anytime soon. 

So he advertises sensual as well as therapeutic massage on Rentmasseur but sounds like his definition of sensual is pretty limited (feel free to DM if you don't want to get detailed publicly).

7 hours ago, Penn7 said:

So he advertises sensual as well as therapeutic massage on Rentmasseur but sounds like his definition of sensual is pretty limited (feel free to DM if you don't want to get detailed publicly).

You are correct.  After a session with him, I told him that his session is NOT sensual...and that he would have dissatisfied customers. He still insisted that it was. I told him to get on the table, and I would show him what a sensual massage was. I proceeded to give him a few mins of sensual massage with increase body contact and hands brushing in/around the naughty bits (this was back when he would do the sessions nude). He said that he would not do that kind of massage as they had frowned upon it in school (I guess in school they said it was OK for him to be naked. LOL).

With all of that said, he gives a great massage, at a great rate. Even without the extras, I still book him.

• 9 months later...