Asian Nyc

Sixpack
This topic is 874 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

First timer.  I have plenty of experience with ladyboys but never had a M4M massage.  Looking for Asian nude or in underwear massage sensual but not sex. Perhaps MT.

prefer smooth with no body hair, not too muscular, not chubby, ideally some massage skills but does not have to be awesome at massage.  

1 hour ago, Sixpack said:

First timer.  I have plenty of experience with ladyboys but never had a M4M massage.  Looking for Asian nude or in underwear massage sensual but not sex. Perhaps MT.

prefer smooth with no body hair, not too muscular, not chubby, ideally some massage skills but does not have to be awesome at massage.  

Oh you don't know what you are missing until you experience it from a good masseur.  Are you loking for a spa appointment or with a private mssseur?  Which part of NYC is your area of choice?  A majority of masseurs are located in Chelsea and Hell's Kitchen.

10 hours ago, Redwine56 said:

Oh you don't know what you are missing until you experience it from a good masseur.  Are you loking for a spa appointment or with a private mssseur?  Which part of NYC is your area of choice?  A majority of masseurs are located in Chelsea and Hell's Kitchen.

Almost abt location in nyc is fine as long as it is in a safe area. Either a spa or private masseur is fine.  Any recommendations welcome.

Sorry meant to say almost any nyc location is fine 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/4/2021 at 9:32 PM, Sixpack said:

Times Square Mens Spa is my favorite for Asian boys personally.

If you don't mind me asking where did you find ladyboys? I'd love to find a ladyboy place in NYC.

• 1 month later...
On 9/5/2021 at 8:32 AM, Sixpack said:

Try Ken or Jack at the Energy Men Spa on 23rd West on 8th Avenue. You will not be disappointed.

On 9/19/2021 at 4:23 AM, AndZenWhat said:

I am very interested in this too.  I had a fantastic asian masseur, who was fit, and smooth, wonderful hands and touch.  Unfortunately he only does out call now.  Any recommendations you can pass along for an incall service I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Do you mind to share his info with me in a private message, please?  Thank you!