411 on wuilson

Tay

2 hours ago, Tay said:

Thanks for letting me know. Most comments say he is subpar and will not want to reschedule a second. What is the reason ? Are his pics outdated ?

Are you sure you read all of his reviews that have comments? Out of 73 total reviews, 65 are 5 stars, 3 are 4 stars, 2 are 3 stars, 1 is 2 stars, and 1 is 1 star. 28 of his reviews have comments. 24 of them compliment him and only 4 are not complimentary.

1 hour ago, rvwnsd said:

Are you sure you read all of his reviews that have comments? Out of 73 total reviews, 65 are 5 stars, 3 are 4 stars, 2 are 3 stars, 1 is 2 stars, and 1 is 1 star. 28 of his reviews have comments. 24 of them compliment him and only 4 are not complimentary.

I meant comments on The forum. I don’t trust comments on rent men that much. Have you seen him ? If so, how is your experience ? 

45 minutes ago, MPF_1966 said:

I saw him yesterday. He looks like his pics and is nice. The experience was average and I won’t repeat. There was nothing to justify a negative review from me but nothing to justify a positive one either.

Thanks for sharing your experience. 

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 9/1/2021 at 4:05 PM, MPF_1966 said:

I saw him yesterday. He looks like his pics and is nice. The experience was average and I won’t repeat. There was nothing to justify a negative review from me but nothing to justify a positive one either.

I agree. For the rate he's charging, I was expecting much more. Quite frankly he seemed bored and just "going through the motions". With most scorts I don't expect my skirt to be blown back over my head but I do appreciate a little emotion when I'm paying for it.