411 on James Dumont, Edison NJ?

NJItalThickD

Hey guys, first time posting here, have been lurking for a while and finally decided to create a profile. Wondering if anyone has any info/experience with James Dumont in Edison, NJ? His RM profile seems pretty new with only 2 reviews so not sure if I should reach out. After months of indecisiveness I think I’m finally ready to hire someone, so I’m hoping for a good experience. 
Open to any NJ recommendations as well. Thanks! 
https://rent.men/JamesDumont

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2022 at 8:51 AM, RyanDean said:

@JJKNYC212: he's legit, fun & very clear in his communication. Some specific limits on his availability/schedule; well set for in-calls. Happy to engage specific questions & add detail via DM.

As of today, he has eleven reviews.  All five stars.  

His ad says that he is advertising "overnight only" for NYC and Philadelphia.  Other places do not require overnights.

@alexslaveboy it's probably worth asking him about Atlantic City? 

He's in very good shape (at least he was this past Monday). Not supercut or superlean but -- for me -- the perfect kind of in-shape regular guy physique. Not a bodybuilder but rock hard abs and arms, meaty butt, etc. And if you want a very sexy and truly deep voice bossing you around in a Jersey cocky way, I suspect he'd have a lot of fun with that request and that you'd be quite pleased with the results...

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to add to this thread that I had a amazing meeting with @James Dumont recently 

He's definitely the best guy that I have seen in years and certainly a top 5 session in my 7 years of meetups!!!  

Cocky Alpha Jock guy who you see mowing his lawn shirtless 💪🏽 or in the home improvement store in a snug tshirt and shorts 👿

fulfilled all of my favorite muscle checklist of fun hot scenarios.....I am pretty vanilla as I don't hire for penetration sex or anything hardcore 

I just hope that he doesn't get too popular and I won't be able to schedule him for more fun times!!!

20 stars out of 10!!!!!