Massage Review Site

RadioRob
This topic is 780 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On 8/16/2021 at 5:18 PM, KrisParr said:

I hate to be crude, but I’ve often run into the masseur needing a shower. Rubbing and tugging can work up a sweat and it doesn’t take too long to ripen. So perhaps a hygiene rating? Daisy fresh to aged garlic?

Some of us actively seek an unshowered masseur for their ripeness, so this criterion could be useful both for those avoiding and seeking…

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2021 at 10:42 AM, sam.fitzpatrick said:

What massage techniques are offered?

Is he licensed/trained in massage?  If a masseur is licensed, we may need to limit some of the other requested fields.

Sad that unlicensed are fair game for whatever you want to do to them. Reminds me of prison guards who abuse prisoners and  then say that thats what they get

On 10/24/2021 at 2:34 PM, jbro said:

Is there a timeline for this site?

I think this still an idea, at which point anyone with the time and money can develop. I’d love a website with all bells and whistles but in the meantime this fun forum will do!

On 2/21/2022 at 10:02 PM, Skurril said:

Some of us actively seek an unshowered masseur for their ripeness, so this criterion could be useful both for those avoiding and seeking…

I like a little ripeness. It smells like sweet guava or jackfruit.

*** if we're going to hold masseurs accountable for having pets I would like to see an option for service dogs. My service dog is never in the room and is always with a sitter when working. I do not have a dog who sheds and there are not smells that usually accompany a dog. Yes he is a pitbull yes he is 80 Lbs. No you will not meet him. So I think if we're going to reach into masseurs personal lives we make sure we have the information to provide the best session. Yes u seen dog toys in a chest but did u see or smell a dog. Thanks for considering my input.

i would like to know when they’re truly from a city vs. visiting.  I prefer to be able to book guys that i know are from my city so i can rebook them if they’re good.  So many say they’re from my city, but when you click on “map me” they’re all at hotels downtown.