Manscaping NYC - MPM Studio?

Evan123
This topic is 973 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

2 hours ago, Cruiser7 said:

@Redwine56, when that gets googled a spa called George James Spa is predominant. Is that what you meant?

The only reason I don’t care for @Evan123’s place based solely on their website is that they don’t do trimming. Only waxing or sugaring, neither of which I would want. Anyone have more details? 

Yes, @Cruiser7James does it all.  You can search this forum and find a lot of positive comments about him.  

@Redwine56Any chance you can link to some? Searching solely first names is impossible here and the forum doesn’t even permit you to search in specific forums, such as The Spa or something. 

Apparently a Boolean search doesn’t work either since I’m coming up with threads on George Bush. 

TIA

I can recommend MPM for sugaring. Only thing I’ve had done there, but they did a good job all three times I went. The old place was pretty gross, but their new studio is great. Last time I went I saw the new kid (not Oscar) and he was good - thorough, professional, friendly. Took a tiny bit longer, but I think he’s kind of new to it? Happy with the results though. 

3 hours ago, Cruiser7 said:

@Redwine56Any chance you can link to some? Searching solely first names is impossible here and the forum doesn’t even permit you to search in specific forums, such as The Spa or something. 

Apparently a Boolean search doesn’t work either since I’m coming up with threads on George Bush. 

TIA

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/9038/

• 2 months later...
On 7/31/2021 at 12:33 PM, BetComp77 said:

I can recommend MPM for sugaring. Only thing I’ve had done there, but they did a good job all three times I went. The old place was pretty gross, but their new studio is great. Last time I went I saw the new kid (not Oscar) and he was good - thorough, professional, friendly. Took a tiny bit longer, but I think he’s kind of new to it? Happy with the results though. 

That’s good to hear. I’m getting sugared for my first time tomorrow. Doing the MONTY (butt cheeks, crack, perineum, and lower back) with Andres.

On 7/31/2021 at 6:16 AM, Cruiser7 said:

The only reason I don’t care for @Evan123’s place based solely on their website is that they don’t do trimming. Only waxing or sugaring, neither of which I would want. Anyone have more details? 

@Cruiser7, MPM Studio does do body hair trimming. It doesn't talk about it much, but if you try to book an appointment, you can select Body Trimming and choose the area of the body you want groomed.