Realjock.com website

BeefyDude
This topic is 1002 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Not sure if this belongs here or not

real jock.com suddenly went down many months ago.  I recently tried it - it now states it is  being re-worked

I just tried now (to get the exact message displayed).  Low and behold its back - as a BETA site

My login did not work.  Wondering if they reset everything and all users?

Can anyone comment?  I also do not see a way to contact them to confirm.  Does anyone know a way.

Reason I ask: i was on there for a while. Would like to retain my history

Btw Me thinks based on the radically new look that they wiped it out and started all over

Thanks

Yes, it has been reset.  It's member registration shows just 19 accounts.  It's also powered by Wordpress, a content management system / blogging software platform.  So while it may allow members to add content, the underlying software is not really built around it.  

With this site, all of the "new stuff" comes from the various members that contribute and post here.  Wordpress is meant more as a way for a site owner to just add new content to their site.