411 TLuiscol DC

Guest Justin7402
This topic is 920 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I had an unfortunate overnight with him. VERY high donation (I don’t mind if it’s a great time) combined with him being on his cell phone the whole time (in this case the donation pissed me off) Made it a very Underwhelming experience.

If you are looking for somebody aesthetically beautiful go with him. The pics look exactly like him. He’s gorgeous.

If you’re looking for somebody with a personality who will give a crap about whether you’re enjoying yourself or not, I will click next profile.

3 hours ago, Chubbttom said:

I had an unfortunate overnight with him. VERY high donation (I don’t mind if it’s a great time) combined with him being on his cell phone the whole time (in this case the donation pissed me off) Made it a very Underwhelming experience.

If you are looking for somebody aesthetically beautiful go with him. The pics look exactly like him. He’s gorgeous.

If you’re looking for somebody with a personality who will give a crap about whether you’re enjoying yourself or not, I will click next profile.

when was your meet?.....the link in the OP doesn't seem to be good anymore......do you have a current one?.....thanks