Kareem in NYC

chibiguy
This topic is 793 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

5 hours ago, Benhby said:

For those who need his information: he is working at 27 spa. Old location.  

Do you think he does private massages outside the 27 spa because his rate is not a spa massage rate.  He maps to 14th & 6th shared massage space.

8 minutes ago, papichampu said:

saw him yesterday, highly reccomend! sexy guy sexy accent handsoem and sweet, nice message. left very satisfied

Where did you see him? He maps to the rented space at 14th and 6th. @Benhby mentioned him at 27 Men’s Spa. 

2 minutes ago, Jim_n_NYC said:

So, for this space at 14th and 6th, is there a way to clean up afterwards?  I'd have to ride a couple of subway trains to get home and don't want to do that feeling (and smelling) all oily.

There is a shower on premises.... Have not seen too many people use it but I am sure you could!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, dutchal said:

Is it purely therapeutic as you might expect for that rate, or ?

I haven't seen him yet, but upthread it is implied it isn't just therapeutic..."left very satisfied".  I might go see him once I'm healed enough from surgery.

• 3 weeks later...

I sent him a message through rentmasseur to confirm his schedule (I was a little confused since you guys upthread said he works at a spa some days) and he responded that he is available every day at the place on 14th.  I'll probably schedule with him late next week.