411 on Ken_NYC

dutchal

4 hours ago, Isik1476 said:

Had an incall with him tonight in his VERY small apartment, but he makes do. He's cute with a sweet demeanor, and it was a decent massage. MT and HE. I'll probably return.

Would you mind sharing what Ken's incall rate was for the services you've described?  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I contacted him Friday after I had been ghosted by someone else since his ad still said he was in Manhattan.  He responded pretty quick that he was in Miami (I told him his ad said NYC) and he'd be back this week.  Looks like he's coming back today (the 6th) so I may schedule him for Wednesday.  I'll report back.

On 9/6/2021 at 3:41 PM, Jim_n_NYC said:

I contacted him Friday after I had been ghosted by someone else since his ad still said he was in Manhattan.  He responded pretty quick that he was in Miami (I told him his ad said NYC) and he'd be back this week.  Looks like he's coming back today (the 6th) so I may schedule him for Wednesday.  I'll report back.

How was your appointment?

4 hours ago, Lord_Oliver said:

I was just kidding man, good luck and enjoy ☺️ 

Actually, I think you jinxed me.  I texted him 1.5hr prior and he said he forgot to write down our meeting.  However, since he called in  sick at his real job, he's coming in about 45 minutes...the time I had actually wanted to see him.

5 hours ago, Jim_n_NYC said:

Actually, I think you jinxed me.  I texted him 1.5hr prior and he said he forgot to write down our meeting.  However, since he called in  sick at his real job, he's coming in about 45 minutes...the time I had actually wanted to see him.

Oh he'll be all fresh and ready for you loaded for bear!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...