Personal Training in Weho/LA - anyone offering clothing optional sessions?

This topic is 988 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi, I wanted to see if anyone offered, or no someone who offered clothing optional personal training sessions in West Hollywood/Los Angeles area?  If so, please feel free to PM me. I know there were a few that would post on Craigslist prior to their content policy changes and not quite sure where else to search? Normal guy here, always felt more motivated working out naked with a trainer. 

• 3 weeks later...

Jason Wimberly does for $240. His friend Grant may look familiar because he offers nude massage in San Diego on rent masseur as "SDMassageTherapy". Former bodybuilder Marcus Timmons, who has among the best rear ends in the universe, used to before moving from L.A. to Sacramento and is now a life coach.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2021 at 9:25 AM, mkm556 said:

I hired Coach for naked training a few years back and he did a lot for me - I still adhere to several aspects of his workouts like splitting a workout into thirds: stretching, yoga, resistance. He is kind, handsome, and gives a great massage too.