Finding Pro-Level Bodybuilders

shuriken
This topic is 1017 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

When it comes to guys, the only thing I'm interested in is finding a pro-bodybuilder who would at least be open to worship. And when I say pro, I mean like the really big big guys, and not the "kind of" muscular pros with 18-inch arms. I was curious if anyone had luck approaching a pro and getting a response? 

As everyone knows, they aren't going to openly advertise such a service, so if anyone knows of a network or place to start a search I'd love to know. Thank you.

2 hours ago, BaronArtz said:

There is or used to be a forum called 'muscle service station' that specialized in this genre.  But I haven't been there in years.  Couldn't tell you what it is like now.

A little Google search shows that it does have some sort of hidden forum. I’ll look into it later. Thank you for the info. I’ve never heard of that site.

3 hours ago, BaronArtz said:

There is or used to be a forum called 'muscle service station' that specialized in this genre.  But I haven't been there in years.  Couldn't tell you what it is like now.

I believe that the muscle service station is sort of limping along now as far as new activity & posting goes. It was a very active site some years back and a good resource for folks with an interest in muscle. Not certain why it died out.

the biggest on rentmen is by far musclebullx. he is in london england.  also on chaturbate as musclebullxx29. guy is enormous. certainly pro level. everything in his bio is accurate as to his size. and seeing "it" on chaturbate i mean everything. very rough, gravely sexy voice. seems to be a sex freak as well. i know the identity of the person but will not divulge it here. please do not ask. seems he will go much further than just muscle worship so you should be covered. i believe he also did a few fuck videos with a muscle chick but i have never seen them.

https://rentmen.eu/Musclebullx

oh man to be in london!

Edited by Gymowner

15 hours ago, Gymowner said:

the biggest on rentmen is by far musclebullx. he is in london england.  also on chaturbate as musclebullxx29. guy is enormous. certainly pro level. everything in his bio is accurate as to his size. and seeing "it" on chaturbate i mean everything. very rough, gravely sexy voice. seems to be a sex freak as well. i know the identity of the person but will not divulge it here. please do not ask. seems he will go much further than just muscle worship so you should be covered. i believe he also did a few fuck videos with a muscle chick but i have never seen them.

https://rentmen.eu/Musclebullx

oh man to be in london!

Thank you for the recommendation, GymOwner — I’ve had this beast on my radar for a long time. I’m hoping to be in London sometime this fall, if COVID circumstances allow, and hopefully can meet up with him then.