xlitalia Rentmen

Doe Be Doe

• 1 year later...

I set up a time to meet him one day in advance. We re-confirmed on the morning of the meeting. At the scheduled time there is no communication from him, and he is a no show. I text a few times over the next hour to check what's going on and get no response. Now I believe the one RM review that said he was an asshole instead of the others that said he was a nice guy. Based on the other comment above, the bad RM review, and my experience, I would recommend to not waste your time on this one. 

• 2 months later...

I don't leave reviews, but after reading these about Xlitalia I was debating on even keeping my scheduled meet with him. Decided to still do it because he was real responsive, and I can confirm that Xlitalia isnt a flake and he's just as hot or hotter in person. He's super chill and a great top.

The only reason why I'm leaving a review is because I mentioned to him that I almost didn't even show because of the reviews.  He didn't even know about this site, and thought I was talking about RM reviews. Showed it to him, and he was able to explain about these posts. I can totally relate about him not wanting to be on video as I like to keep things pretty discreet as well. The greedy bttm in me would rather not post this, but he's just too nice of a guy that makes me want to leave this for him.