Updated Navigation Menu

RadioRob
This topic is 1014 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Since our move to our new forum software, we have been using the default/stock navigation menu.  It had basic edits done to reflect features we may or may not have used.  As a result, it was disorganized and convoluted.

I've taken some time to go back reorganize the menu and hope it makes things a bit easier to find.  

One "new" link that has been added is the "All Members" option now seen under the About Us menu.  I've had a few folks ask if there was a way to see ALL members, not just online members.  So I've tossed in a link that will automatically build that search query for you.  

It did not dawn on me until now that I did not include a link Daddy's archived review site in our new navigation.  That oversight on my part is corrected.  When you hover over the Review link now, you'll see an extra option for "Legacy Review Site (Formerly daddysreview.com)" which will open a new window/tab to the archive.  

I'm sorry for the oversight!

This topic is 1014 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.