Davin Strong (et al) from The Guy Site?

bordeauxfan
This topic is 1001 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He was a gogo dancer for the short lived night club that took over share nightclub space in Las Vegas 2 years ago. The name escapes me. Anyways I have seen this studs ig. At the time he wanted to get to over 350 pounds and work on his leg size. Very handsome yet he had many ramblings on his ig page that made absolutely no sense. He spoke freely about his mental health issues and without sounding prejudiced, those issues seemed apparent in his rambling. He spoke of being a "sex worker" and "papa duck". I just remember his rambling making no sense whatsoever.

Super handsome huge guy. I never saw an ad as to being a "sex worker" so I believe he was implying video work. He had an only fans account if my memory serves me correctly.

I wish him all the best in life. Handsome, tall and huge. If he does have mental health issues i hope he is getting all the help he can get.

Best of luck big man! Live life to your fullest and happiest you can be!!

Edited by Gymowner

I follow him on IG — hot AF, no doubt about that, and my guess, from what he says, is that he plays “papa duck” on the DL, i.e. not through RM. He strikes me as very sweet, but troubled — potentially huge fun once, but too much baggage to make a regular hire. BTW the jerk off video posted previously is on a members-only page, and if you Google “Davin Strong” and delimit by videos, the top hits link to a jerk-off vid of Ryan Steel, who (trust me) is NOT the same boy …

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Gymowner said:

appears the big man entered the world of man on man sex.

https://www.gayforit.eu/video/893044/Davin-strong-and-zeno-rey

Woof! He’s been talking enough about it recently on his IG, glad to see some evidence. He’s a lot more engaged than I would have expected, and more versatile. And FUCK he’s big — claims to be 300+ lbs now, and I believe it.