Recommendations for providers / spas in Brooklyn?

homesick_geek
This topic is 737 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, Lfeegrin said:

Bump

I've discovered a nice Asian guy in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn on 26th Avenue & 86th Street.  His name is Michael Wang and his ad is on masseurfinder.  It is a co-ed spa and he is the owner.  It is clean and nice.  I've gone several times.  $60 for one hour.  I'd recommend.  Give it a shot.

1 hour ago, Redwine56 said:

I've discovered a nice Asian guy in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn on 26th Avenue & 86th Street.  His name is Michael Wang and his ad is on masseurfinder.  It is a co-ed spa and he is the owner.  It is clean and nice.  I've gone several times.  $60 for one hour.  I'd recommend.  Give it a shot.

A link would be nice as masseurfinder does not come up with a response to "Michael Wong."

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage/brooklyn/

7 hours ago, Wanderoz said:

I had high hopes for this guy, but was disappointed S he made lots of promises for next time, but when next time came, he overpromised & underdelivered. 

Anyone have a positive experience with Anton?

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/28165/

I’ve read about him on other threads on this site and it’s mostly negative. Care to be a little more descriptive with your experience?

• 1 month later...
On 10/26/2021 at 10:59 AM, Lfeegrin said:

Perhaps you should try Michael Wang

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/40652/

I wanted to let everyone know that my local Brooklyn quick fix is no longer.  I've confirmed today that Michael Wang is now working at East Mens Spa on the LES.  I'm very disappointed since I'm not in Manhattan often while working from home since the pandemic.  I went to East Mens Spa pre-pandemic and vowed never to return, since  I thought it was a dump.  Michael tells me that they have a new location one block from the original location, ground floor and all brand new.  Has anyone been there?  For me, that location is not conveniently located like Chelsea or HK in my opinion unless you live around there.  Michael is worth a try.  I've discussed him on earlier threads.  

16 hours ago, Redwine56 said:

I wanted to let everyone know that my local Brooklyn quick fix is no longer.  I've confirmed today that Michael Wang is now working at East Mens Spa on the LES.  I'm very disappointed since I'm not in Manhattan often while working from home since the pandemic.  I went to East Mens Spa pre-pandemic and vowed never to return, since  I thought it was a dump.  Michael tells me that they have a new location one block from the original location, ground floor and all brand new.  Has anyone been there?  For me, that location is not conveniently located like Chelsea or HK in my opinion unless you live around there.  Michael is worth a try.  I've discussed him on earlier threads.  

Unfortunate! Let me know if you find a Brooklyn provider you recommend. 

• 3 months later...