Sojo Spa

Chillsdguy
This topic is 1049 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

15 minutes ago, Chillsdguy said:

Was wondering if anyone has been to Sojo Spa and could tell me what its like. Also, I hear that Spa Castle's sauna and steam room are now open. Has anyone been?

https://www.sojospaclub.com/ 

Don’t bother with Sojo. While it’s basically the updated, more modern/slightly futuristic and upscale version of Spa Castle and King Sauna, don’t expect any eye candy. Their men’s only area is clothing “optional” and a majority of the men there prefer to stay clothed. It’s only the old, fat guys who choose to go naked.

As for Spa Castle, they’re back to regular operations. The normal antics in the steam room. That didn’t really change, even while the steam rooms were closed.

I see Sojo Spa is popular with a lot of my completely straight acquaintances from their social media posts, I really doubt much in the way of cruising goes on there. Think groups of frat bros in board shorts.  

Sojo spa is immaculate and has great amenities. However the two times I went there the men’s wet area was not cruisy in the least bit. Many guys were wearing bathing suits. But if you’re going for just relaxation and nice facilities it’s great. 

went to check out spa castle last week. Men’s wet area was fully open! Guys there were ready to play. Was nice to get back to hanging out naked with guys and some fun in the steam room