San Diego recommendations for 2021

dcsmlxl
This topic is 957 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Any recent recommendations for providers in San Diego?  The links in the old threads no longer work.  I’m looking for a guy who actually gives a quality massage.  Doesn’t have to be sensual, so if Y/MMV, that’s no problem.  I just prefer to be undraped and to go to someone who’s cool with that.  Please respond here or feel free to DM me! Thanks in advance!

More specifically— here are some prompts, responses to any of which would be appreciated :)

1. Of the masseurs currently available in San Diego, whose massage is/was worth a second visit for you?  

2. Who has always caught your attention because of good reviews you heard from others?  

3. If you were heard to SD, who would you choose ?

8 hours ago, dcsmlxl said:

Any recent recommendations for providers in San Diego?  The links in the old threads no longer work.  I’m looking for a guy who actually gives a quality massage.  Doesn’t have to be sensual, so if Y/MMV, that’s no problem.  I just prefer to be undraped and to go to someone who’s cool with that.  Please respond here or feel free to DM me! Thanks in advance!

Give Carl a try. Nice guy, very reasonable rates, skilled, you can be undraped but strictly therapeutic. I've seen him a few times. 

https://m.adam4adam.com/profile/view/SDMasseur

• 3 months later...