Gay Virginity Auction- He Wears A Suit Too

Lucky
This topic is 5675 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

From Gawker, via Guanbee, a young straight man is auctioning off his virginity. Doesn't sound like much of a deal to me, but Gawker says the bidding is getting up there:

Times Are Hard And So Is This Investment Banker Auctioning Off His Gay Virginity

A 27 year-old man is seeking to auction off his “gay virginity” to the highest bidder to help pay off his $32, 000 credit card debt after losing his job on Wall Street. We really can’t make this any funnier than it already is so here is the quote:

I am a 27-year-old straight white male living in New York City. I’m currently unemployed, having recently lost my position as a Business Analyst at a big 5 investment bank on Wall Street.

I am looking to LEGALLY give my “gay virginity” to the highest bidder while retaining anonymity for both myself and the winner of the auction.

The two celebrities that people most frequently say I look like are “Adam Brody” from the show “The OC” and a guy who started (sic) in a movie I’ve never seen called “Spanking The Monkey”

So what exactly does the winner get for his money?

What I am explictly offering as part of this auction is the following - I will wear the same suit that I wore at my job interview at my ex-firm. I will meet the winner in a 100% LEGAL setting such as either at a licensed brothel in Nevada or Rhode Island, and I will spend some time having a drink with them, hanging out with them, laughing, breaking the ice, and so on.

Afterwards, I will deliver what I would consider to be the ideal blowjob / handjob combination until the winner has an orgasm or 30 minutes passes whichever comes first.

Sorry but no anal activity of any kind is part of this offer!

Sorry, Cohen, but you’re going to be yanking a lot of wankies to pay off that much debt. Perhaps you should rethink the anal decision.

27-year-old Wall Street Casualty Auctioning Off My “Gay Virginity” [gayvirginityauction.com]

Was it a hoax? It's offline with this message, after Gawker reported bidding went up to $21,000:

The auction is annulled and cancelled. -

No bids have been or will be accepted.

A very amazing person has taken pity on me and offered me a real job in my chosen line of work.

The fact that someone came forward to help me amidst all the hatred has completely changed the way I look at people. Sorry to sound cheesy, and I know that everyone will take great delight in mocking me, but you need to understand that I'm in somewhat of an emotional state right now -- the last 48 hours have been the most intense experience of my life and have taught me a tremendous amount.

The thousands of pieces of hatemail I received, while extremely painful for me to read (and I read every single one) had a profound effect on me.

I ask that you respect my privacy. I choose to remain anonymous, my new employer (and this is the condition of my employment) chooses to remain anonymous.

Once I settle down a bit, I'll be writing an essay on this experience - no not a book deal (there were 2 offers) or anything for money -- just an essay and publishing it for free with the greatest blogger on the globe, Blognigger.

BN, thanks for the favor - I owe you one. BN community - thanks to you as well. You're harsh but loving in the end, and I appreciate what you did for me as well.

Bye.

All bidding is cancelled.

You can still email me:

gayvirginityauction@gmail.com

Archived