Do You Buy Sports Paraphernalia?

Lucky
This topic is 1032 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It seems like everyone has a baseball cap and many have jerseys and t-shirts from their favorite teams. I have numerous NY Yankee paraphernalia, and usually can be seen wearing at least a cap.

But I can't wear the several items I recently bought from Fanatics.com. They are a popular outlet for all kinds of sporting gear. But the items they sent me did not fit or were otherwise unsuitable. I decided to return one shirt and have another replaced.

The refund came through but the new shirt never arrived. I cannot track it down since Fanatics sent it by FedEx Smart Delivery. Only the seller can protest delivery problems on those orders.

And Fanatics makes it extremely difficult to contact them. First my password didn't work. Then they put me through so many hoops to prove i was not a robot that I gave up. It was one screen after another of items pictured. I must have seen ten of them before I gave up.

They had sent me a survey to measure my customer satisfaction. I gave them a zero. They asked if I wanted them to contact me and I said yes. That was two months ago. I am still waiting.

I do have one baseball signed by all of the members of the Oakland A's from around 2002 that I bought at a charity auction.