Masseurs Who Host in LA

Rocca
This topic is 1078 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I stopped hosting in LA because I gave up my place so that I could share a house with roommates. I have a full-time job that pays well, and having roommates allows me to keep my expenses very low, save, and invest.  Massage is way too capricious or fickle of a business, so....for me, It’s not worth shouldering the expense of a 1 bedroom apartment in LA (which is very expensive), just for the sake of having massage clients🤷🏽‍♂️.

Edited by Storm4U

1 hour ago, Storm4U said:

I stopped hosting in LA because I gave up my place so that I could share a house with roommates. I have a full-time job that pays well, and having roommates allows me to keep my expenses very low, save, and invest.  Massage is way too capricious or fickle of a business, so for me, It’s not worth shouldering the expense of a 1 bedroom apartment in LA (which is very expensive), just so for the sake having massage clients🤷🏽‍♂️.

Just curious... what is an average rent for a 1-bedroom in a decent area? I'm not familiar with the LA market.

11 minutes ago, Storm4U said:

Around $2200 per month.

Wow... that's steep.  When I was going to school in Vancouver a while back I had a rental 1-bed in a pretty good area, and paid almost $1500 a month.  I heard recently that a studio apartment in that building was now $1850, so I imagine a 1-bed would likely be pushing $2400 - in Canadian dollars though.

That’s so curious because I’ve run into the opposite problem. Several masseurs that I’ve reached out to have said they don’t do outcalls anymore. I guess everyone is rearranging their priorities after the pandemic. I prefer to host as I live alone and I can zonk out after the masseur leaves. Alas!