Bradford in Boston

cokimstr61
This topic is 1080 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I hope he's changed his ways. Many years ago when I saw him in Chicago he remained fully clothed despite our having discussed that I was going for the sensual massage. He had poor hygiene (did not wear deodorant or had not bathed recently). He also did not pick up the phone or respond to text messages when I was trapped inside his labyrinthine condo building near the Bryn Mwar stop. I'm interested, though, how he's able to find so many short-term rentals in major cities. 

12 hours ago, john1973 said:

I hope he's changed his ways. Many years ago when I saw him in Chicago he remained fully clothed despite our having discussed that I was going for the sensual massage. He had poor hygiene (did not wear deodorant or had not bathed recently). He also did not pick up the phone or respond to text messages when I was trapped inside his labyrinthine condo building near the Bryn Mwar stop. I'm interested, though, how he's able to find so many short-term rentals in major cities. 

My experience with BradWhatever was similar, but not quite as bad, as I commented previously. My guess is that if you’re younger and hotter than him you’ll have a good time. Otherwise, you might encounter a stone cold yet skilled masseur. As far as the short-term rentals, both times I saw him, once in HK in NYC and then again on the north side of Chicago, he was in a dump. Dumps are probably easy to find, even in a major city.

Edited by JBrian72
I wanted to add more information

12 hours ago, john1973 said:

I had a similar experience in Boston many years ago. I wouldn’t recommend him.