Personal training

This topic is 1054 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wondering if anyone around the West Hollywood area offers nude personal training sessions?  If you do, or know of anyone, I would be interested in their information. 

my personal trainer moved to Texas before covid shutdown, so it’s been over a year and need to get back to a fitness plan. Would have started in January of this year, but broke my foot and just barely able to walk on it after 3 months. 

On 5/28/2021 at 2:45 AM, Antonio1981 said:

Wondering if anyone around the West Hollywood area offers nude personal training sessions?  If you do, or know of anyone, I would be interested in their information. 

my personal trainer moved to Texas before covid shutdown, so it’s been over a year and need to get back to a fitness plan. Would have started in January of this year, but broke my foot and just barely able to walk on it after 3 months. 

I would preface everything I say by, "To each his own."  However, in that I use a personal trainer myself I am not sure how the "nude" aspect of the sessions helps at all.  Certainly the first one or two sessions might be feasts for the eyes but like boyfriends after that you just begin to notice the small areas of back acne or bald spots.  The emphasis in my eyes is (or should be) on the training and not on the "sessions".  My guess is that you MAY be paying more to see a couple of dangling balls while the guy tells you that you should lift the barbell higher.  

10 minutes ago, TruthBTold said:

I would preface everything I say by, "To each his own."  However, in that I use a personal trainer myself I am not sure how the "nude" aspect of the sessions helps at all.  Certainly the first one or two sessions might be feasts for the eyes but like boyfriends after that you just begin to notice the small areas of back acne or bald spots.  The emphasis in my eyes is (or should be) on the training and not on the "sessions".  My guess is that you MAY be paying more to see a couple of dangling balls while the guy tells you that you should lift the barbell higher.  

I agree.  Not judging the OP if he wants to have the trainer nude during the session.  However, having used a PT for several years with both super attractive trainers and not so attractive trainers; I focus on their experience and certifications.  My main goal is not to get injured these days and usually when I am working with a trainer I am not focused on how hot they are.  If they are good I am cursing them in my mind because I am in pain lol 😉