DOB?

7829V
This topic is 1093 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

4 hours ago, 7829V said:

Are  DOBs visible now by default?

Not sure how to check on this...

I can see my "birthday" on the left panel ... not sure if others can see it. 🙄

3 hours ago, latbear4blk said:

I do not see you birthday. No cake for you.

I can see both of your birthdays.

~Boomer~

1 hour ago, BabyBoomer said:

I can see both of your birthdays.

~Boomer~

giphy.gif

Uhhh... I am not sure whether you are pointing to a glitch or referring to your well established omniscient status. 

In case you are pointing to a glitch, perhaps you are following both of us? Or you can see everyone's birthday?

3 minutes ago, latbear4blk said:

giphy.gif

Uhhh... I am not sure whether you are pointing to a glitch or referring to your well established omniscient status. 

In case you are pointing to a glitch, perhaps you are following both of us? Or you can see everyone's birthday?

All birthdays have now disappeared. 

~Boomer~

46 minutes ago, latbear4blk said:

Glitch. Or miracle.

Close, but the answer is "C, None of the above."  

I had to adjust a permission setting.  I went though all of the permissions already in the Member Group settings.  It's what says Members can do X, but Moderators can do Y.  There is another permissions area in the Profile section that covers viewing birthdays.  The default value was set to allow anyone to view the date of birth.  I changed it to allow members to view their own birthdays and for moderators to view any.