411 on Andyzheng in NYC apparently from W Man Spa

dutchal

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

This is an ad for W men's spa. 

Andy is the guy in photo # 2.

( Although probably an old photo ) 

He's gotta be close to 40 now 

I saw Andy once,  and he was not in that shape, lol.  Must be a really old photo.

On 5/29/2021 at 11:22 PM, pubic_assistance said:

This is an ad for W men's spa. 

Andy is the guy in photo # 2.

( Although probably an old photo ) 

He's gotta be close to 40 now 

When did you last see Andy photo #2 ? Do you know if W men’s spa has a shower ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I try to book at least one massage every time I come to NYC. This trip, I had terrible luck, and then I managed to get an hour with Eastern MAN,Matthew Asian_greathands on my last night. He's simply amazing—skilled with his hands and a beautiful person inside and out. He made me tremendously comfortable while working on my problem spots and adapted to my needs throughout the session. I can't wait to get back to New York and see him again.

5 hours ago, bigman said:

I try to book at least one massage every time I come to NYC. This trip, I had terrible luck, and then I managed to get an hour with Eastern MAN,Matthew Asian_greathands on my last night. He's simply amazing—skilled with his hands and a beautiful person inside and out. He made me tremendously comfortable while working on my problem spots and adapted to my needs throughout the session. I can't wait to get back to New York and see him again.

@bigman you’ve posted about Asian_greathands (Matthew) under the thread about Andy at W Men Spa. There are threads for Matthew to post in.

And to bring this thread up-to-date, Andy’s new profile RM profile for W Men is:

86002_1675734437_up5ct4uc98.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2023 at 6:19 PM, EVdude said:

@bigman you’ve posted about Asian_greathands (Matthew) under the thread about Andy at W Men Spa. There are threads for Matthew to post in.

And to bring this thread up-to-date, Andy’s new profile RM profile for W Men is:

86002_1675734437_up5ct4uc98.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

@EVdude is this another Andy at W Men Spa? This is not the Andy I know there, but interesting, and cute :) 

Edited by JUWS