Chicago masseurs who use bed or mat?

prof
This topic is 1102 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I realize it's a minority opinion, but I enjoy being massaged on a bed or mat. I know only one guy around Chicago who does this and offers incalls, and I'd be grateful to hear about others. Thanks.

That seems like the type of thing you could request to any provider and I’d think most/some would be open to it.

It’s also been my experience that most traveling masseurs don’t travel with a table so will do massage on the bed in a hotel room so that might be an option for you.

That seems like the type of thing you could request to any provider and I’d think most/some would be open to it.

It’s also been my experience that most traveling masseurs don’t travel with a table so will do massage on the bed in a hotel room so that might be an option for you.

(Slapping my forehead) Why didn't I think of something that simple?! Thanks.

I realize it's a minority opinion, but I enjoy being massaged on a bed or mat. I know only one guy around Chicago who does this and offers incalls, and I'd be grateful to hear about others. Thanks.

In Chicago, Jeremy massages on a mat on the floor at his apartment.

How's the massage with John? I typically like Thai massage because it incorporates stretching. But, looking at his pics, he doesn't seem to be in the best shape.

I've always enjoyed my sessions with John--definitely a lot of stretching throughout. Can't speak to his current state since I haven't seen him since pre-pandemic but If I recall correctly he used to be a dancer and his body has always leaned more in that direction than being uber chiseled/buff. If we're going by his RM photos, I've never been a fan of the last one as it's not the most flattering (though it does show his relative furriness)--there is a shirtless one in the private gallery that's better.

How's the massage with John? I typically like Thai massage because it incorporates stretching. But, looking at his pics, he doesn't seem to be in the best shape.

I’ve seen John twice. Good Thai-style massage with interaction, but the second time I saw him, two years ago, he had put on a bit of weight

Oh ok. Thanks guys. There is a fine line on whether one should say something about weight gain or not. If you're not comfortable saying it to a friend then it's probably even harder to a stranger. I would assume, however, that being in good shape brings in more clients. Who knows? I know for sure some of his pics are older. He even used to advertise as "visiting" though he's been here for over a couple of years. At what point do you stop calling yourself a visitor?