Masseur Notes/Records about clients

This topic is 1079 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi to all masseurs / people who might know the answers (and curious minds):

I’m curious what kind of notes/records masseurs typically keep on their clients. Do you make notes about age, body types, requests the clients made, things you know the client liked/didn’t like, were they a good tipper? Etc. etc.

To clients, feel free to ask additional questions you’d like to add to mine above.

Masseurs, please help with this curiosity. For masseurs, are these appointments fleeting moments that you live and let go OR do you memorialize each appointment in some way?

Thanks.

I am a masseur and I save their phone numbers (I don't delete messages so it's there when they text), name, where they are from (especially when they have same names like James, Mark) only after they come back for the second time. I also like to remember their preferences: type of massage, pressure, what body parts they like and don't like to be massaged. Some love head and foot massages and some don't. When they come back multiple times then it's easier for me, the settings are already in my mind.

Some married guys want to be discreet and don't want to be texted back so I definitely keep their request until they text back again.

This could be a record for a thread bump, Brad.

It's not rocket science. Masseurs with great clients have them in their contacts. Double (or worse) no-show schedulers are blocked. It works both ways. If I have a horrible experience, which isn't all that often, I immediately delete the contact out of my phone. Then, I PM people who I feel it would benefit whether I had an awesome, so-so, or bad time. Seems pretty simple.