BN's latest online journal entry

Lankypeters
This topic is 5272 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ben's latest online journal entry offers a shot of him looking very hot in a tank top as he lounges at what appears to be an airline terminal. But what is Bennie doing in a PUBLIC waiting room???? Has airline service deteriorated so markedly that even Bennie can't get into the club lounge and must associate with the peons? Horrors!

"I'd say that's a bit of an extreme reaction, now wouldn't you?" -- N.F. Bates

Lankypeters

When Rabbi Ben-Jamin wrote about a First Class trip to Europe, he said the seating was 2-2-2 across in the cabin, I knew he was missing something. Real First Class is 1-2-1 across.

How the mighty fall...

PS: Lankpete,tank tops and cameras aren't allowed in those exclusive lounges. They do try to keep out the riff-raff...

Actually AA offers both. What they call the Flagship Suite is 1-2-1 and is primarily offered on domestic flights and what they call lie flat is 2-2-2 and is primarily offered on international flights. With mechanical problems or other delays either type of equipment might be put into service for a particular trip.

I wish there was a dress code in use by the airlines. When riding first class most of the people wearing a coat and tie or looking half way decent are airline employees who are required to do so. Many of the rest look like slobs although they might be wearing very expensive clothes.

Best regards,

KMEM

KMEM, I wholeheartedly agree with you. Recently I flew from San Jose, CA to San Diego. Although the flight experience was indeed quite pleasant and sane-- the passengers, for the most part, could have wore different attire-- to such an extent that during my trip to and from, my eyes got a workout in terms of what the folks wore-- many looking indeed tacky, tacky-- having no care or style.

I also focused on my first flight of some years ago: I wore tire and sports coat and good leather slips. I can vividly recall the fabric, color, and quality. The others on the flight were well-dressed, too. Now-- the entire ambience reminds me of the once crowded and noisy Greyhound!

------------------

I found Ben's second pic today at his "15 Minutes..." to be rather stunning. In my viewing his hot pic, I'd wanted to embrace him tightly, grab his beautiful hair tightly and devour his mouth as well as lick his face. He appears to be soooooooo friggin' sexy in that particular photograph! :9

>------------------

>I found Ben's second pic today at his "15

>Minutes..." to be rather stunning. In my viewing his hot

>pic, I'd wanted to embrace him tightly, grab his beautiful

>hair tightly and devour his mouth as well as lick his face.

>He appears to be soooooooo friggin' sexy in that particular

>photograph! :9

I'd start nibbling at those shoulders, reach under that tank top, slide it off and stark licking his pecs and pinching his nipples. Pity this guy doesn't do one-hour appointments.

"I'd say that's a bit of an extreme reaction, now wouldn't you?" -- N.F. Bates

Lankypeters

First Class International seating:

Lufthansa - http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/Lufthansa/Lufthansa_Airbus_A340-600_A.php

AirFrance -

http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/Lufthansa/Lufthansa_Airbus_A340-600_A.php

United - -http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/United_Airlines/United_Airlines_Boeing_747-400_B.php

American - http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/American_Airlines/American_Airlines_Boeing_777-200_A.php

*American only has First International on their 777's, 767's are only Business.

I stand corrected about the current AA seating. My information was a year or so out of date. Now the first on AA is 1-2-1 and 2-2-2 in business. Not that there is any REAL first class left on any airline. Some are better than others.

Thanks for your input.

Best regards,

KMEM

I saw a movie the other day -- cannot recall what is was -- from the 1970s where the folks in COACH were offered menus to choose what they wanted to eat and that was a domestic flight.

Remember those days? Now, you don't even get free drinks and peanuts anymore.

Recently, I was flying home from Seattle in First Class and there was what appeared to be a lady wrestler and her family (husband looked like he just left prison, 4 screaming fat kids who would have made a great meal for a few hungry lions) who basically took over first class. I'm sure they saved up their miles for 10 years to get those tickets. It was disgusting.

I guess the really rich take charters these days but what are the rest of us to do to avoid this riff-raff??

I remember those days very clearly. Before deregulation there was comfort and service on airlines....in both classes.

One does not have to be extremely wealthy to charter; but one does have to arrange things accordingly. If you have 6 or 8 fellow travelers going to the same place, it is certainly possible to charter at the same price as airline tickets, especially if one is paying for first on the airlines.

Of course, no one wants to do that. They want first class treatment for paying 2 weeks in advance for coach tickets. Not going to happen.

So, take your choice; get a cheap ticket that goes other places than the ones you want to go, takes hours of your time to check in and get your luggage; goes when the airline wants to go; etc. OR, by a little careful planning, get on a charter that leaves when you get there, handles your luggage with kid gloves, goes directly to where you want to go adn is comparably priced.

Best regards,

KMEM

Archived