Mutual / Group Masturbation / Jackoff Buddies / Squirt Bros

big dale

In NY, there's MMX. They do j/o meets every so often.

I've also been to NY Jacks parties, and those were fun. There were plenty of guys there, so there was plenty of j/o to be done and to watch. I'd recommend going to one of their j/o parties if you're in NYC at the right time.

Not sure if Lidell has resumed his parties ? He hasnt sent out any emails of late.

I used to be part of a London Admiration Party held at a private apartment near Victoria Station.

The wealthy host would hire in 2/3 lads per party for the group to admire and interact with.

Not particularly role play but themes such as, footie lads / builders / leather.

Eastern Euro guys were a particular favourite when they were very numerous in London, all wanting to earn some extra cash from their seriously hot bodies and in some cases amazing body musks.

• 4 weeks later...

I’ve been interested in meeting a masturbation group in the LA area as well. I used to have JO buds in my late teens and early twenties and it was an awesome bonding experience. My preference would be to join a smaller group, as opposed to events like Jacks where dozens of guys meet up.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Resurrecting an old thread to ask if anyone has been to an LAX Jacks event and would care to comment? How’s the crowd, the space, etc? They meet in downtown LA - how’s the location, safety wise? Thinking of going to their upcoming May 7 event. Please feel free to DM.  

blob-0008.png
LAXJACKS.COM

LAX Jacks is a traditional jack-off club; an inviting and chill place where men who love to bate with other men can...

Edited by db66

I ended up going to the LAX Jacks event this evening. Overall a good experience. Mixed crowd of maybe 30-35 guys of varying ages, shapes and sizes. No attitude that I experienced. Biggest drawback for me was the location in an industrial area of DTLA, so I was a little worried about safety of me and my car, but it was fine. Happy to respond to DMs is anyone has specific questions. 

• 6 months later...