411 Zidane

BeefyDude

• 2 weeks later...

Tried to book since he’s now mentioned as an option for 4-hands with another provider who’s on my wish list. Quoted higher than his reviews state ($420 for 90 mins solo). Booked an hour and he cancelled 90 mins before the session.

Maybe he really did have an emergency. Or maybe someone was willing to pay his rates for more time.

Tried to book since he’s now mentioned as an option for 4-hands with another provider who’s on my wish list. Quoted higher than his reviews state ($420 for 90 mins solo). Booked an hour and he cancelled 90 mins before the session.

Maybe he really did have an emergency. Or maybe someone was willing to pay his rates for more time.

I would bet on the later. Happened to me once (another masseur)

Guest Justin7402

Bumping this up, looks like he's in DC now, anyone successfully met up with him?

Edit: Messaged him and he's pretty pricy, incall sensual (look don't touch) $180, erotic (MT) $280

Edited by Justin7402

• 1 month later...

He is for real.  Pics are him.  He is a little smaller than the stats that he provides; about 5'7" and maybe 160 in reality (if that matters to anyone).  He actually looks better in person.  Very nice guy.  He is pricey, but he is also a very attractive guy who is sane. I only wanted limited services, so not sure how far he will go.  For what I wanted, I would rate him a perfect 10 and will repeat.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/6/2021 at 2:19 AM, Guest Justin7402 said:

Bumping this up, looks like he's in DC now, anyone successfully met up with him?

Edit: Messaged him and he's pretty pricy, incall sensual (look don't touch) $180, erotic (MT) $280

Pricy?  Check out his latest reviews in his RentMasseur ad!  $480 paid for 60 minutes and $700 for 90!  

I think we need a new word.  What's the next level up from pricy? pricey? 

• 1 month later...
On 12/19/2022 at 10:57 AM, ButchAtl said:

Pricy?  Check out his latest reviews in his RentMasseur ad!  $480 paid for 60 minutes and $700 for 90!  

The $700 was clearly for a 4-hand.

• 8 months later...

Saw him in DC. Well he was across the river. Very sweet and quick to respond. Friendly when I arrived and wanted to chat. Massage on bed. It was good. Didn't feel rushed or that he was trying to me out the door.  Profile again so that it's clear who I'm talking about. 

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

On 12/19/2022 at 8:57 AM, ButchAtl said:

A possible hierarchy of price descriptors from lowest to highest - of course it's all relative and subjective.

Free

Dirt Cheap

A Steal

A Great Deal

A Good Deal

Inexpensive

Economical

Fair/Reasonable

Inflated

Costly

Expensive

Excessive

Exorbitant

Extortionate

Ridiculous/Delusional

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/13/2021 at 10:29 AM, MuscleHunter said:

He is for real.  Pics are him.  He is a little smaller than the stats that he provides; about 5'7" and maybe 160 in reality (if that matters to anyone).  He actually looks better in person.  Very nice guy.  He is pricey, but he is also a very attractive guy who is sane. I only wanted limited services, so not sure how far he will go.  For what I wanted, I would rate him a perfect 10 and will repeat.

Thanks for posting.  Agree he looks HOT.  Price is a bit too high for me.  But how was the massage itself (if there was one). You can pM me if you want

Thanks