Can we get to $10k?

JEC
This topic is 1106 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-

@Oliver is doing us all a favor by maintaining a contact list of forum members in the event this site comes to a close.

Private messages should go directly to him through this forum.

It is extra work for him to check each thread to see who wants to be added to his list.

If a message was sent to him, I have confidence that he is accurately maintaining a list in case one is needed.

I did send a PM but never got a reply. I'd rather not send endless PMs and.thought just posting a reply to him would be a quick way to confirm receipt of my PM.

We were down over 12 hours today. Any explanation??

I posted this in the READ ME thread when the site returned...

Early this morning, something happened at the hosting company, and the site fell through a wormhole. I'd been talking with @RadioRob about it yesterday, and contacted him. For most of the day, he's been busy rescuing the site. Since he couldn't get it to work on the old server, he copied it to another one, and set up a new URL, M4M-forum.org to point to it. Now that it's working in its new home, the old site re-directs to the new one, where you should be now. Please bookmark the new URL.

Once we have updated the DNS entries for the old site's URL to point to the new server, the redirect will no longer be needed and the old server can be relinquished. There is other work to do for moving the review site.

All of this means that it is time to decide who will own and run this place.