RICKY MARTIN GIVES BIRTH

Lankypeters
This topic is 5725 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest ncm2169

Posted at AFP, a site I do not know:

SAN JUAN (AFP) — Latin pop star Ricky Martin is the new father of twin baby boys, born by a surrogate mother, representatives for the spunky Puerto Rican crooner said Wednesday.

Martin, 36, known for his hits "Livin' La Vida Loca," and "She Bangs," became a father a few weeks ago and plans to spend the rest of the year with the babies, according to a statement by Perfect Partners.

"In recent weeks, Ricky Martin became a proud father by the birth of twin sons. The children, delivered via gestational surrogacy, are healthy and already under Ricky's full-time care," the statement said.

Not that I give a fucking rats ass whether old Ricky is Str8 or Gay, but one does wonder about these nuances/euphemisims:

< born by a surrogate mother; delivered via gestational surrogacy,

Ummm ... excuse me. "Gestational surrogacy???" x(

Well I spose that's more succinct than, "Ricky went into the bathroom and jacked off into the jar and then ... " :9

Archived