411 on Sean in San Diego

7829V

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, ptownboy said:

His profile is still there: https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/42032/

I messaged him and asked if he offers erotic massage. He said no. Bummer, because he's very sexy.

Yeah. Based on his rates, I'd guess Therapeutic only. Now my questions are, does he drape or is draping optional? does he give a good glutes and abductors massage or does he stay away from those areas?

29 minutes ago, ptownboy said:

His profile is still there: https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/42032/

I messaged him and asked if he offers erotic massage. He said no. Bummer, because he's very sexy.

That doesn’t necessarily mean he doesn’t offer it. It’s possible he’s strictly therapeutic but it’s also possible he’s open and goes with the flow on a case by case

On 8/31/2021 at 3:49 PM, 7829V said:

Yeah. Based on his rates, I'd guess Therapeutic only. Now my questions are, does he drape or is draping optional? does he give a good glutes and abductors massage or does he stay away from those areas?

I needed a good therapeutic massage, so I gave him a try. His massage was completely legit, and started out draped although it didn't end that way. It was one of the best legit massages that I've ever experienced, and although he didn't avoid massaging any "sensitive" areas, there was no sexual energy whatsoever, and no HE. I will definitely be back when I want a legit massage.

34 minutes ago, corndog said:

I needed a good therapeutic massage, so I gave him a try. His massage was completely legit, and started out draped although it didn't end that way. It was one of the best legit massages that I've ever experienced, and although he didn't avoid massaging any "sensitive" areas, there was no sexual energy whatsoever, and no HE. I will definitely be back when I want a legit massage.

Thanks for sharing your experience. 
how was the parking situation? 
was the place private? 

1 hour ago, corndog said:

Do we know if he’s gay/Bi?

23 hours ago, 7829V said:

how was the parking situation? 

He works in a commercial space, and there is a parking lot. When I was went, there weren't a lot of empty spaces, but I found one. I don't think that street parking in that area would be difficult, either.

22 hours ago, SamMiller213 said:

Do we know if he’s gay/Bi?

I'm not sure, but if I had to guess, I would say "yes." He had a gentle demeanor and didn't put off any "bro" vibes.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...